About The Inn
After the fire several businesses built and occupied the buildings that would eventually become The Inn in 1993. On North Main stood "Peschke's Hardware Store"; on the corner of Main and Central was "Ward Drug Store"; next door to it on Central stood "W.C.Beare's Grocery Store", and in the back "Beare's Coffee Shop". Today those businesses and buildings compose on the Inn's first floor (respectively) the Versailles and Lorraine Banquet Rooms; the Alsace Dining Room; the Hotel Lobby, and in the back the food preparation area of Michael Anthony's.
However, in 1904 the "Snyder Hotel" occupied an area on the second floor, presumedly over the hardware store on North Main. When The Inn consolidated these buildings the entire second floor became the twenty suites and rooms of "L'Hôtel de Versailles".
About Our Staff
We are very proud of our staff and deservedly so.
Our dining room staff led by Telisa Delligatta has earned notoriety for being courteous, warm and friendly with carefull attention to detail. Our staff of chefs and assistants led by Michael Delligatta are renown for their culinary skills. Our hotel staff led by our General Manager Roy Brown has consistantly kept our lodgers comfortable and very satisfied. Together as a team they give life to the enchancement that is The Inn at Versailles.
>>> Interactive Google Map to help find us!